I have this written down but our matrix is looking close to complete again. We can compile this quickly before class and show Prof. O’Gorman again to see if our ads check out. What I’ve posted below is up for discussion, they are just what I think are our best examples.
- Juxtaposition-Connection: Edding correction pen World Cup or Miss Teen USA ad.
- Juxtaposition-Similarity: MagLite monk/halo ad.
- Juxtaposition-Opposition: Hawaiian Tropic two-page tan ad.
- Fusion-Connection: Disneyland Paris Santa ad.
- Fusion-Similarity: Shoppyland toucan ad campaign, example shown is the jester one.
- Fusion-Opposition: N/A
- Replacement-Connection: Alberta Tree Movers floating squirrel ad. OR Bosch drill ad. (Both attached to this post)
- Replacement-Similarity: Harribo orange ad.
- Replacement-Oppositon: N/A